Friday, September 4, 2009

The toilet

So today I was going to Tolman for RPP which is where I go to basically be a lab rat for psychological research when I really had to pee. So I walked in and started up the stairs but I really could not hold it so i stopped at the second floor and seriously power-walked in a circle past all these really creepy-looking rooms until I finally found a bathroom. So I dart towards the back stall and this is what I find on the walls:





What i really like about this stall is that there isn't the run-of-the-mill tagging like "ILY" or "F**K" and stuff it's actually really funny to read.
There is so much of this crazy hilarious dialogue, most of which makes no sense at all but it reminded me of the movie "Charlie Bartlett" :) yeah I'm definitely going here again. Is that weird that I now have a new favorite toilet on campus?

No comments:

Post a Comment