Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This is what I do in the library...

I'm sitting here at a computer in the music library at Cal, and instead of reading my 18 pages of Anthro I'm going to talk about HOW MUCH I MISS HS CHOIR!
Agh okay so yesterday in rehearsal i kept messing up and then half raising my hand and then getting even more frustrated and self-conscious. And then today during sectional, everything was really good (such a big mature sound), but everyone kept giggling and being awkward about "singing out of your eyes" and "keeping the buzz in your face". Everytime I wanted to put my hands up I just felt like a dork. Oh and some people sing with the worst posture! hands in pockets, hands crossed over the body, fig-leafing (haha)--this one bass sang for almost the entire rehearsal with his backpack on! and then Prof. Kuzma very nicely chided him haha Yep...so the music is really good stuff, and I feel good after rehearsals (unless I'm super hungry, tired, and cold, which has happened a few times) haha actually that part is no different from high school. Hrm...don't know whether i want to minor in music...that might be fun no? i definitely have room in my schedule...unless i start working a lot poo -___- i don't want to get a job. Ok this is a sufficient rant for the day. I don't know why it's so much fun to blog, but I fear this is going to be a problem esp. because facebook already is a major time-sucker.

1 comment:

  1. blogspot > facebook. i loved your last toilet entry. hahahha. i kinda miss chorus, too. :(

    ReplyDelete